Suspension, Spring and Brake Repair in Fort St. John
Making sure your car or truck can stop safely is paramount. That is why we offer top notch spring and brake service in Fort St. John. We recognize that Fort St. John is the transportation hub of the Peace River region. We service not just local cars and trucks, but larger heavy trucks, semis, and trailers. We offer complete installation and repair for all types of vehicles including cars, trucks, heavy trucks and trailers. We maintain a huge inventory of quality replacement parts and offer professional repair and safety inspection services.
Important Indications You Need Brake Services
Here are some important indications that tell you if your vehicle needs brake services. Do not ignore the following:
- Squealing sounds: If you notice a high-pitched noise or a squeaking noise while applying the brakes, it needs repair service.
- Check your brake indicator: Your vehicle’s smart electronic system will have a brake indicator to alert you whenever a problem arises. Get your vehicle checked immediately if you receive an alert.
- Wobbling: You feel vibrations when you apply the brakes or shaking in the steering wheel.
- Pressing down farther: Whenever you apply the brakes, if you are pressing down farther than usual, get it checked.
This goes beyond brakes as well. This includes suspensions and springs, which are also important components when it comes to stopping safely. We offer the following services:
- Automotive Spring
- Automotive Suspension
- Brake Repairs
- Coil Springs
- Commercial Vehicle Repairs
- Strut Springs & Shocks
- Suspension Repairs
- Tractor Spring Repairs
- Tractor Suspension Repairs
- Trailer Suspensions
We also use parts from the following brands:
- Dallas Spring
Get in touch with us now if you are experiencing any of these issues with brakes. We will inspect your vehicle to know the condition of the spring and brake systems without further delay. To learn more about how we can assist you in Fort St. John, feel free to give us a call for an appointment.